The Extended psiloflora ceremony
The king of all psilocybin ceremonies! The extended psiloflora ceremony is more than just a psychedelic ceremony. It offers multiple healing flowers and plants that works well together with psilocybin mushrooms or magic truffles.
Psiloflora is a combination of the words psilocybin or psilocin with Passiflora incarnata (passion flower). Psiloflora is a mix of psilocybin containing magic truffles or mushrooms and the passion flower. The psychedelic effects are due to psilocybin and psilocin while passion flower trip prolongs, deepens and brightens it with a soothing effect. The slightly MAO-inhibiting effect of passion flower also ensures that other psychedelic molecules, which are present in magic truffles, can still be absorbed and are active, making the experience partly different.
Read here more about the healing power of passion flower
What is the extended psiloflora ceremony?
During the extended psiloflora ceremony we use even more consciousness-changing plants to make the experience even more special. The synergy of these flowers/plants is carefully chosen and can be adjusted based on what we deem necessary for you. The complementary ingredients give them trip a euphoric and soothing character while the psychedelic effects are very visual. Also, the build-up of psychedelic effects is slow in the beginning so that you can get used to the psychedelic state.
The extended psiloflora ceremony consists of several drinking moments during the first two hours of the ceremony. The first tea is soothing and very slightly psychedelic. The last tea is the psilocybin tea and we have supplemented it with vitamins and minerals. The first really good psychedelic effects start after two hours and last for about 6 to 8 hours while the peak lasts about 2 hours.
For whom is it suitable?
Because of the prolonged duration of psychedelic effects, it is advisable to have some experience with psychedelics. If you don’t have any experience with psychedelics you can still participate but then it is advisable to take less of the psilocybin tea and if it is desired to take a second psilocybin tea one hour after taking it. If anxiety plays a big role then it is advisable to start with a low dose or medium dose truffle ceremony.
See below our advice for suitability to participate in the truffle and/or psiloflora ceremonies.
|Truffle ceremony||trip level||Duration (h)||Suitability|
|High dose||4-5||4-6||Some experience|
|Heroic dose||5||5-8||More experienced|
|Extended psiloflora**||4-5||8-10||Some experience|
The reasons to participate in an extended psiloflora ceremony vary, with the reduction of depression, anxiety and burn-out being the most often said. Other reasons are self-development, spirituality and curiosity. What we do know for sure is that whatever reason is mentioned beforehand, something always happens that gives it trip a therapeutic character.
The extended psiloflora ceremony is a superlative to regular truffle ceremonies and psiloflora ceremonies and offers a deepening of psychedelic healing powers.
There are a number of medications, physical and psychological conditions that do not go well with psychedelics or other natural products that we use. The contraindications for the extended psiloflora ceremony are more extensive than just the truffle ceremony and are the following.
These are the physical contraindications:
- Kidney diseases
- Neurological disorders
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Brain haemorrhages
- Adrenal problems
- Abnormal blood cells
Below are the spiritual contraindications:
- Other severe mental illnesses
The following medication should be phased out in consultation with the person prescribing it to you and may not be used one month before the psilohuasca ceremony until 7 days after the ceremony:
- SSRi: citalopram (Cipramil®) – escitalopram (Lexapro®) – fluoxetine (Prozac®) – fluvoxamine (Fevarin®) – paroxetine (Seroxat®) – sertraline (Zoloft®) etc…
- SNRi: Venlafaxine (Efexor) – Duloxetine (Cymbalta) etc…
- TCA: mitriptyline (Tryptizol®) – clomipramine (Anafranil®) – imipramine – nortriptyline (Nortrilen®) etc…
- Benzodiazepines: oxazepam (Seresta), – diazepam (Valium) – alprazolam (Xanax) etc…
The following medication should not be taken during the 3 days before and 2 days after psilohuasca intake:
- Drugs against high blood pressure: (methyldopa, guanethidine, reserpine)
- Opoids (especially dextromethorphan (found in cough syrup), tramadol! ) morphine and codeine
- Drugs against colds, nasal congestion and cough medicine (if they contain dextromethorphan or sympaticomimetics) (Otrivin® and others).
- Sibutramine (medicine against obesity)
- Sympaticomimetics. (amphetamines, cocaine, methylphenidate (Ritalin®, Concerta® and Equasym®), dopamine, adrenaline, noradrenaline, isoproterenol)
Do not take any of the following drugs at least 7 days before the psiloflora ceremony and 3 days after the ceremony:
- Psychedelics such as LSD, MDMA, Ketamine and all other mind-altering drugs
- Weed or Marijuana
- Ephedra and other strong weight wastes
- Iboga/Ibogaine (discontinue month in advance)
Alcohol should also be avoided during the 7 days before and 3 days after the ceremony. Other types of drugs and addictive substances should also not be taken or used.
Nutrition and diet
In the 3 days to 2 days after the psiloflora ceremony you should avoid food with a high tyramine content. So it concerns the following foods:
- Fruits: No limitation
- Vegetables: No sauerkraut
- Herbs: No liquorice, St. John’s wort and ginseng.
- Meat: No raw, smoked or cheese-cooked meat or fish.
- Sliced meats: None of the sliced meats are allowed
- Dairy: No cheese, no unpasteurized milk
- Seafood: No trassie
- Nuts: No limitation
- Bread: No sourdough bread
- Soy products: No tempé, soy sauce (soy sauce), fish sauce, Tamri and Worchestershire sauce
- Drink: No herbal tea with St. John’s wort and/or liquorice.
- Alcoholic beverages. No alcoholic beverages.
- Yeast: No Marmite, Tartex, brewer’s yeast, bread drink and maggi.
- Ready to eat: All meals that are not fresh are not recommended. Even your own leftovers should be cooled down quickly and prepared within 24 hours.
- Fermented products: None of the fermented products are allowed.
- Candy: No licorice or liquorice products. Also avoid sugars.
Eat as little processed food as possible and always go for the freshest products. Preparing your own food from fresh products is much healthier in more ways than one and will contribute to an overall improvement in your (mental) health.
On the day of the ceremony
Do not use 5HTP, Valerian or other soothing herbs on the day of the ceremony. Also do not consume caffeine or green tea. On the day of the ceremony, stay sober and do not eat. Do drink water regularly. Don’t worry about appetite or hunger. After drinking the psilocybin tea the hunger will soon disappear.
Where’s the psychedelic ceremony?
Read more about our locations by using the links below.
Extended Psiloflora ceremony reviews
You can read here what others say about the extended psilocybin ceremony we offer.